Skip to main content

#BBNaija: Kemen finally Apologizes to TBoss and all Women



Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen has apologized over what led to his disqualification from the Big Brother Naija Game Show. In a length letter through payporte, the Official Sponsors of the show, Kemen apologized to TBoss and other women for his act.


Payporte shared a picture of the disqualified Big Brother housemate with the letter which reads thus;

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen ( @Kemen_Fitness ) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.
I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa that i hurt from the circumstances surrounding my disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house recently.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realized that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.
I apologize to Tboss family, fans and friends for hurting their perception.
I also use this medium to apologize to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family.
I acknowledge the eternal truth embedded in the age long postulation that The price of greatness is responsibility.
I hereby accept the responsibility arising from the public perception of my latest actions in the big brother house. Consequently I apologise to all who may have been offended by the interpretation of my action an or inaction throughout my stay in the house.
May I use this opportunity to apologise to tboss in the light of the current issues arising from that night’s scene. I’m truly sorry and never thought it could end this way.
To my family, friends and all who have expressed displeasure over my conduct which led to my disqualification, I pray that you find space in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance.
To big brother and the Organisers, I remain ever grateful for the opportunity granted me on such a huge stage.
Finally, as I call to mind the fact that in life reality and perception have a fine line of difference, I can assure that given another chance I will consciously create a reality that leaves no one in doubt of my inner strength and positive values which will ultimately will earn me a positive perception The current negative perception flowing from my action is highly regretted.
I trust that the God of a second chance will avail me with opportunities to right this wrong.
Ekerette Ekemini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...