Skip to main content

Some Soldiers beat Redeemed Pastor into coma all because of “Frog Jump”.


A pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Abuja , Alex Ochienu , said he was assaulted and beaten by two soldiers into a coma for refusing to obey their order to do frog jumps . The cleric alleged that he was flogged by Cpl. M . Dankwa and his colleague whose name he did not know , until he collapsed and was rushed to the Gwarimpa General Hospital where he was admitted at the Emergency ward.

The civil engineer said he was supervising construction works at Paradise Estate , Life Camp , Abuja when the soldiers invaded the site with officials of the Development Control Department and assaulted him and other workers. Ochienu told Northern City News on Tuesday that the soldiers beat him with rifle butts and kicked him in the stomach simply because he told them he could not obey their order to do frog jumps as he was fasting.

The engineer said he lost his phone during the incident which occurred on January 17, 2017 at 3pm. Ochienu said despite his pleas to the rampaging soldiers that he was fasting, they refused to listen , but rather flogged him until he collapsed .

He said , “ The soldiers rushed into the site and ordered everyone to frog- jump ; they flogged the workers and threatened to shoot us . I tried to explain to them that I was weak because I was fasting, but Dankwa was infuriated by my explanation.
“ He kicked me in the stomach ; another soldier also joined in beating me till I collapsed . When they saw that I was almost lifeless , they left and I was rushed to the hospital by the workers. ”

The cleric said he learnt the soldiers apologised to the owners of the estate “ for their mistake. ”
But Ochienu said he planned to take legal action against the Development Control Department and the military for the assault .
The Paradise Estate Project Manager , Tobias Tokbe , said he was not at the scene, but added that beside Ochienu , another worker, Bem Ali , was also brutalised by the soldiers without any reason .

He said , “ I was discussing with the development control officials at the project office when I saw some workers carrying somebody and they told me Ochienu was beaten by the soldiers that accompanied the development control officials to the site ; I was livid .

“ I immediately called the development control director who said he didn’t authorise the soldiers to attack anyone . We asked the soldier why he beat up the engineer and he said Ochienu grabbed his jacket , which we know was a lie. ”

Tokbe said the riot policemen guarding the estate almost fought with the soldiers after the incident.

When contacted , the Development Control Director , Muktar Galadima, said he was informed about the incident and “ I said sorry , but I didn ’ t see the victim of the attack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...