Skip to main content

Video: 2face said "I Am Happy to be a Coward"



Innocent 2face Idibia who astounded Nigerians by backing out of the One Voice Nigeria national protest against the policies of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration has applauded the general public for honouring the rally despite his absence.

He also encouraged Nigerians to keep speaking up and demanding a better deal from the government according to the essence of the state.

Read the full statement below:

"Hello my people,  first of all I will like to thank you all for the messages and the solidarity.

"I watched with tears in my eyes as Nigerians came out yesterday, you know to speak up in protest on the streets, on social media, on radio and so on. You know, I watched as Nigerians demonstrated that no one’s voice is louder than the other whether you be TuBaba,  or you security force or you be anybody.

"I watched as many people called me a coward but I am happy to be a coward that spoke up. Lets continue to speak up. You know I watched as many of you defied all odds to come out to tell the government, to demand from the government that you deserve better lives.

"You understand what I am saying. I am grateful for everybody that you know lent their voice when I lost mine. You know you guys are the real heroes. I am happy you came out yesterday and I am happy you came out peacefully."
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...