Skip to main content

Man Kill Girlfriend And Sleeps With Her Corpse.Check out his reasons...


A 35-year-old man, Sunday Ushie, on Monday confessed to killing his purported ‘girlfriend’, identified as Nnena Samuel, and went ahead to have sex with the corpse, Punch reports.

The incident happened on January 26, 2017 in Adijinkpor village in Ikom Local Government Area of Cross River State.

Ushie, a cocoa farmer in Akparabong, confessed to the crime, saying that she never gave him the opportunity to have sex with her while alive.

He said that he invited her to his house and killed her with knife before having sex with the corpse.

The farmer, who said he was regretting his action, blamed the incident on the devil.

He said, “It is the work of the devil. I do not know how. I am the one that killed her. I killed her with knife. She was my girlfriend and I knew her for just two months before this incident happened. I slept with her corpse after killing her.

It was strange sleeping with a dead corpse. I never had sex with her when she was alive because she never gave me that opportunity. I was always giving her money but she didn’t allow us to have sex.”

The suspect had invited the deceased mother-of-two out in the night of January 26 and took her to his apartment. He was said to have killed the woman when she refused to allow him have sex with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...