Skip to main content

"I will be dropping an EP oon," say singer Dammy Krane.

Dammy Krane has revealed plans to drop an EP and a full album before the end of 2017.

One of the numerous music acts on Davido owned DMW, Dammy Krane has revealed his plans to reveal and EP very soon.
In an exclusive chat with Pulse, Dammy Krane hinted that the EP will be released a week before his upcoming Amin Concert scheduled for February 18, 2017.

In his words: "I will be dropping an EP a week before the Amin concert; a body of work I have been holding on to for a while now."

ALSO READ: Dammy Krane, KWAM 1, working on a music collaboration

Continuing, Krane said: "The concert will serve as a means to celebrate the release of the EP, as I will be entertaining the guests to some of the songs on the EP. But asides that, I should be dropping my full album this year too. So watch out for that."

In September 2016, Davido announced the signing of long-time friend and collaborator, Dammy Krane to the DMW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

Thespian_nozy – P.O.S for okada

LMAO, A forming americana ask okada man for P.O.S after arriving his destination, check out EDO slap of transformatio CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Abizzyb ft. Reekado Banks - Turn Up

FreeTown 4Ever Entertainment has proudly present a brand new single from one of Sierra Leone outstanding star “Abizzy” Song called Turn Up, performed by Abizzy featuring Mavin Records entertainer, Reekado Banks. Download and enjoy!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD