Skip to main content

Lady Anne hates Virgins!, her Reasons will Shock you..


I Will Never Be Friends With Girls Who Brag About Their Virginity





___________________________________________________

I have friends who were virgins and only gave one or two hints because it wasn't a big deal. From their behaviors, I came to realize that they were virgins because they hadn't found the right person to be committed to. I had no problem with these category of friends. It was their vagina and they could decide how to use it.

I have also met some class of girls whose life revolved around their virginity. They made it a duty to make everyone know they were virgins. It was some kind of achievement for them. The girls who fell into this category were never my friends. Even if I wanted to get closer to them, I couldn't because of how loudly they spoke of their Virginity.

There's nothing wrong with being a Virgin and waiting for the right one. However, when one becomes obsessed with it then there is a problem.

I met one particular girl who took pride in her virginity. She spoke of it all the time and made nasty faces when I told her I had had sex. To her, her virginity was what made her a woman. It was the highest gift she could give her husband. Virginity to her was like a treasure she had to guard so society would consider her a "woman of virtue".





She bragged about how her husband will worship the grounds she walked on after he finds out that she had remained pure and untainted.

People like me who were sexually active were viewed as sinners and sluts in her presence. How can I be friends with such a person?

I find it disturbing that some girls consider themselves better than others because they had kept their p**sys away from d!cks. The issue of virginity is one which makes girls consider themselves a failure if they aren't able to preserve it.

There are two categories of virgins. The sensible ones and the senseless ones.

The senseless ones think all they have to do is keep a tight p**sy. To them, if they can remain virgins, their husbands will respect them. Their virginity is key to their success. They expect a man to worship the ground they walk on because of their untainted vagina. They expect a man to give them millions because they have been untouched. They attach a high value to their p**sy when it should in fact be priceless. They live in the illusion that their marriage will work because they were virgins.

They expect a man to treat them differently because of their virginity. That is why we hear senseless talks Like

"Peter is a fool, thank God I didn't give him my virginity".😒

These set of girls forget that it takes less than 2 seconds to break the hymen. They have nothing to offer to anybody except their virginity. After the virginity is gone, all that's left is a big liability.

They fail to realize that virginity is not a key on success. Virginity doesn't guarantee a long marriage. Virginity doesn't make any woman special from the other.

The sensible virgins are the direct opposite of the senseless ones. Being a virgin doesn't define them and they strive to offer something of value to people in their lives.

I will never be friends with girls who "brag" about their virginity because they have nothing to offer except their tight p**sys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

video: #BBNaija Coco Ice Goes Neykked For Bassey To Sucs Her Booob, wow!! they are just so cool..

BBNaija  housemates, Bassey was dared to suck Coco Ice nipple which was gladly done by the house mates. Wow!!! Coco Ice always doe the impossible!!! She pulled out the Orange and Bassey melted his mouth on it for 3 mins non stop. Hands up in the air. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...