Skip to main content

See photos of a Popular University ‘Happening Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake After Fun Night With Sugar Daddy.


It was like a scene from a horror movie when a popular female student of a university turned into a snake after spending some fun night with her sugar daddy in a hotel.



A popular ‘happening babe’ from the University of Nairobi in Kenya, allegedly turned into a big snake few minutes after a man said to be her sugar daddy, dropped her at her hostel residence.
An eyewitness who is one of the victim’s close friends narrated the chilling incident and said;
“Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room. I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming. I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake, on her bed, right before my very own eyes.



The authorities of the University of Nairobi who reacted to the news, gave a strict warning to the female students of the Institution to avoid going out with strangers in order to avert a recurrence of a similar case.
Meanwhile security operatives are currently searching for the suspected man, while the eye witness has been remanded in custody for further interrogation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abizzyb ft. Reekado Banks - Turn Up

FreeTown 4Ever Entertainment has proudly present a brand new single from one of Sierra Leone outstanding star “Abizzy” Song called Turn Up, performed by Abizzy featuring Mavin Records entertainer, Reekado Banks. Download and enjoy!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

video: Wizkid – Sweet Love

Wizkid premieres new single “Sweet Love” which was inspired by Ojuelegba hit single. Just few moments after inking the deal with RCA Records/Sony Music International . Wizkid said on Apple Music “Sweet Love song is about me wanting sweet love and good vibe. I love peaceful vibe with my friends, made it from a freestyle from listening to Ojuelegba” CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD