Skip to main content

HUSHPUPPI - "Many Ridiculed me when I Began, Yet today I am known Everywhere throughout the world"




Ray Hushpuppi, share some motiviational talk while going through a world of fond memories to when he began as an influencer via web-based networking media.

As indicated by him, numerous individuals derided him when he began to utilize Instagram to push his character however today, he has through the social stage fabricated a brand that is known everywhere throughout the world and is monetarily compensating for him.



He said:
I remember back in the days when we all started using Instagram, a lot of people threw shots at you for doing what you like, guess what? Those who were deaf to the negativity are what we call influencers today! SUCCESS , now has the shameless shouting , “I am a huge fan”. Today, so many brands cater and care about me, they treat me well and the benefits I get from them are huge! I have built my name into a brand known across the world, which has opened many doors for me in several aspects of life including financially! I am proud that I wasn’t discouraged by the nay sayers (mostly the ones from where I’m from who never want to see their own people shine)! I appreciate all those who have never stopped showing me love!
Really the moral of my story is, you have to believe in your dream more than anyone else! People will discourage you and mostly it’s not what you’re doing that they don’t like, what makes them uncomfortable is why YOU! Know your WHY, focus on it! Hear what they say but don’t listen! People advise you according to the season in their lives! Don’t let a man living in a cold country advise you where to by a coat in a desert! They judge you according to their ability, not yours! Most people these days are hypocrites, if they tell you that you can’t do it or u don’t do it well, don’t listen, they are only trying to break you so u can lose your spot then they later mock you for losing your spot. Stay glued to your dream, Don’t let them talk you into losing your spot, their only weapon is talk and their only achievement remains TALK.

Comments

  1. hello i love the way put up the write ups and its content well appealing Nice one Thumbs Up i wish to come around again, I was referred by Google Feeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i love the way put up the write ups and its content well appealing Nice one Thumbs Up i wish to come around again, I was referred by Google Feeds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Revealed! Here’s How You Can Use Less Internet Data On Instagram… Must Read!

Instagram is one of the popular social media platform, and if you’re a regular user you would know how data is very essential on viewing those photos and videos all day. The platform automatically load photos and auto-plays videos giving you not much choice to monitor your data usage. Well good news is Instagram has induced a data-savings feature that will help you reduce data usage. Here’s how to set it up: 1) Open Instagram app >> then go to the Profile tab 2) Tap on the ‘Settings’ at the top right 3) Scroll down >> Look for ‘Cellular Data Use’ and tap on it 4) And simply enable the ‘Use Less Data’ toggle switch. With the setting done, your Instagram app will use less data and what it actually does: According to Instagram, enabling this setting prevents videos in your feed from preloading when you’re connected to a cellular network, which means videos in your feed will load more slowly than they would with the setting turned off. By def...

Video: Vector – Adurah

G.R.A.P Music act and one of Nigeria’s rap sensation"Vector" shares the official video to his hit single produced by Masterkraft titled “Adurah“. The track is off his 2016 “Lafiaji” album Download and enjoy!! DOWNLOAD HERE