Skip to main content

List of 6 Reasons Why Women Desire $ex More Often Than Men

Men talk and think a lot about S*x while women desire it more often. We explore the reasons.
Gone are the days when ‘demanding S3@.x:’’ was considered exclusively a man’s forte. Today women demand s*x greater than men. And they have no qualms about getting vocal about it.
“I read these funny E-mail forwards that stress on men begging for S3@.x:’ and women denying it. It sounds so funny to me. It’s totally the opposite in my case. While men can have a good laugh over it believing that this notion exists, I literally have to seduce my husband to get him hooked on to the act,” quips production assistant Megha Mehra. And she is not alone. Many girls/women had a similar story.
Women from different backgrounds was asked some questions to figure out what is making them addicted to S*x.
1. It’s physically pleasurable
Amongst all the other reasons to remain glued to S3@.x:’, this is the most prominent one. Good S3@.x:’ satisfies your physical urge, which is very normal for anyone to experience. Psychologist Seema Naina opines, “S3@.x:’ is the most basic need of any person. And I am increasingly getting cases where women are complaining that men are unable to satisfy their physical needs.”
2. Creates positive feelings about oneself
Ideally, great S3@.x:’ means you are enjoying the $exual act and participating equally. It makes you feel good about yourself, thus adding to your self esteem. Shares housewife Neelam Nehra, “When my husband comes back from a whole day at work and we have our sack session, it increases my self esteem. The very feeling that I am able to satisfy him is a great pleasure. And since I never want to go out of shape to look unappealing to my husband (and other men), it even acts as a motivation to work out and feel desirable.” Wondering why?
“S3@.x:’ has healing powers. It generates positive emotions and makes one feel more confident. When a woman sees her man passionate in the act, admiring her body and moves, it infuses a lot of good feelings within her,” opines psychologist Sunaina Bajaj.
3. Brings them closer to their man
Physical intimacy releases hormone Oxytocin, which is also known as the love hormone. Agrees relationship expert Vandana Mitra, “I have always maintained that couples should never take S3@.x:’ casually. It’s a very important ingredient for any relationship to sustain. It helps couples to nurture the relationship and strengthen the bond.” So whoever said having more S3@.x:’ with your partner means lesser cases of infidelity, made sense.
Content developer Prachi Sinha states, “I feel a major connect with my boyfriend after we make love. I just feel like being close to him. My faith in him and our relationship grows stronger.” Prachi’s boyfriend agrees, “When she told me about the 7 days a week S3@.x:’, I initially could not stop laughing. I mean, this is not the only thing we have to do. But honestly it has got us closer. I just can’t take my eyes off her even when we are moving in a crowd.”
4. Negates unwanted emotions/ Stress-reliever
S3@.x:’ is not just a physical sensation but it’s comforting and relaxing. Call centre executive Neetu Sharma shares her experience, “Whenever I have a bad day at work, S3@.x:’ really helps me unwind. It totally takes the stress out of my mind and makes me feel relaxed and rejuvenated.” Psychologist Reena Kapur explains why. “S3@.x:’ involves a lot of deep breathing and touching and the hormones that are released during the act calm you down.”
5. Great form of exercise
Thirty minutes of S3@.x:’ burns more than 85 calories. We have read it almost everywhere that S3@.x:’ helps in burning calories. Confirms fitness consultant Stuti Batra, “While I do not suggest giving up work outs, doubling up the session makes you drop more weight.” While this is the most deadly mix, many girls are seriously taking to it. “It may sound a little funny, but while making love I prefer to play the dominant role. It helps me burn greater calories, leaving my guy in ecstasy,” says Payal Verma.
6. Invokes passion
“Sometimes I feel like a pervert, because I find myself always thinking about my boyfriend, and what we did the night before. It gives me a kick and makes me crave for our next sack session. He thinks I am crazy, but it really happens to me,” shares call centre executive Richa Sharma.
“It is completely normal to fantasise about S3@.x:’. But I have heard it can freak a guy out- we men are still adapting to the concept of women demanding S3@.x:’ more than us. But we love that passion,” admits psychologist Prateek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abizzyb ft. Reekado Banks - Turn Up

FreeTown 4Ever Entertainment has proudly present a brand new single from one of Sierra Leone outstanding star “Abizzy” Song called Turn Up, performed by Abizzy featuring Mavin Records entertainer, Reekado Banks. Download and enjoy!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

video: Wizkid – Sweet Love

Wizkid premieres new single “Sweet Love” which was inspired by Ojuelegba hit single. Just few moments after inking the deal with RCA Records/Sony Music International . Wizkid said on Apple Music “Sweet Love song is about me wanting sweet love and good vibe. I love peaceful vibe with my friends, made it from a freestyle from listening to Ojuelegba” CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD