Speaking during Sunday’s service at the King of Kings Deliverance Church in Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi state on Sunday, Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi, has again prophesied ‘doom’ on President Muhammadu Buhari. According to DailyPost, the prophet who is among his prophecies for 2017, had said President Buhari would die before 2019 ends, also made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States. The fiery prophet who made the fresh revelation reinstated his stand on the prophecy, saying if Buhari did not die in office, then he (Prophet Chukwudi) was not called by God. “Long time ago, I asked all to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy. No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don’t want to come for prayers. Things will get worse. “I said he will be president, today he has become president, I said he will die, see what is hap...
hello i love the way put up the write ups and its content well appealing Nice one Thumbs Up i wish to come around again, I was referred by Google Feeds
ReplyDelete