Skip to main content

So heartless: Father publicly'Crucifies his Son on a Cross...check out his reasons


A father has been criticized after a shocking image emerged showing his 10-year-old boy who was being punished for not doing his homework. He was forced to kneel on the plastic crate while the homemade cross was tied to his back as punishment.

Shocked neighbours took a picture of the boy in China’s Yongchuan District in the crucifixion position. But, the dad has said it was all a joke.

According to neighbours, the dad runs a fruit shop and is notoriously strict with his son – one of two boys in the family. The dad appeared to believe that the public humiliation would stimulate his son and get him to start doing his homework.

The boy was ‘freed’ from the awkward situation some hours later, but it is unclear whether the unnamed parent has resorted to similar methods in the past.

The father is also angry with his neighbour for taking the picture.

The man said he did not expect his shop to get so much attention, but plans to bring charges against his neighbour for publishing the image without his permission.

It is unclear if the police are investigating the dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Top 10 African Pastors That Are Stinkingly Rich and Live a Lavish Lifestyle.

  African men of God are truly living a life to envy, here are a list of top African pastors who made the ranking. Pastor Enoch Adeboye In this compilation, we present to you some of Africa’s richest pastors who have luxury cars, private jets and live in mansions while enjoying a lavish and extraordinary lifestyle. These men of God are known both local and international and are revered by their millions of church members. Here are the top 10 African pastors living the dream life. ******** 1. Bishop David Oyedepo is a Nigerian preacher. He is the founder of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota; Living Faith Church Worldwide A.K.A Winners Chapel International World Headquarter. Oyedepo has two universities – Landmark and Convenant University. He is reportedly worth $150 million. He is the richest pastor in Nigeria and Africa. 2. Pastor E.A Adeboye is the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God in Nigeria. He has exotic lifestyle like many other rich Ni...

#BBNaija: Ese said she Have S*x Toys, But My Boyfriend Satisfies Me Well

Evicted fake Big Brother Naija housemate, Ese Eriate has opened up on her relationship, her s3x life, the Big Brother competition among other things. In an interview with Sun News, Ese talked on having Bisola having a relationship with married Thin Tall Tony, she said she would never judge as emotions run deep, Read excerpts from the interview below: What was that thing you did at Big Brother Nigeria House that you regret? I don't think I regret anything because everything I did was actually planned. And I think I did well in all that I did. Was there anything you wanted to do that you didn't do? No, not at all. I did all that I planned to do. Would you have loved to be a real house mate? Yes, sure. I would have loved to be a real house mate. But at the end of the day, it is not about the winner but what you do after the Big Brother House. It is a very big platform and I took advantage of it. However, I would have loved to be a real housemate but I am happy a...

Learn: Have You Ever Wondered Why Our Tears Is Salty? See Amazing Facts!

Tears are salty, all of us have tasted them once in our lives, or cried hard to taste them. Tears have trickled down our cheeks to our lips. Either we have laughed our hearts out or sobbed. Here, we attempt to answer a commonly wondered-about fact – “why do tears taste salty?” 1 Tears of Joy! Many-a-times we are too happy to cry. Our tears roll out of happiness. This is when we experience true happiness and revel in the joy of crying. It is a feeling of pride and being overwhelmed by the accomplishment. *Proud* 2 Tears of Sorrow! After every sad day comes a glad day. We must not let our hearts sink at sorrows of life. But, despite staying keeping our mettle, we break down. It is when these long tears flood out from our eyes. 3 When there’s nothing sad or happy… Onions will do the talking to make you cry. Not cried since long? Want to wash your eyes? Simply chop an onion without washing it. I guarantee, there will be tears swamping your face. 4  T...