Skip to main content

#BBNaija: Ese said she Have S*x Toys, But My Boyfriend Satisfies Me Well


Evicted fake Big Brother Naija housemate, Ese Eriate has opened up on her relationship, her s3x life, the Big Brother competition among other things.

In an interview with Sun News, Ese talked on having Bisola having a relationship with married Thin Tall Tony, she said she would never judge as emotions run deep,

Read excerpts from the interview below:

What was that thing you did at Big Brother Nigeria House that you regret?

I don't think I regret anything because everything I did was actually planned. And I think I did well in all that I did.

Was there anything you wanted to do that you didn't do?

No, not at all. I did all that I planned to do.

Would you have loved to be a real house mate?

Yes, sure. I would have loved to be a real house mate. But at the end of the day, it is not about the winner but what you do after the Big Brother House. It is a very big platform and I took advantage of it. However, I would have loved to be a real housemate but I am happy about how everything turned out.

As a lady, how did you feel watching Bisola engage in sexual acts with married men?

I don't judge people. I don't know how her emotions run but it is not nice at all. I know a lot of women won't appreciate that. But at the end of the day, it is her life.

Can you do what she did?

No! I can't. What ever I did at Big Brother House was just because I had no choice. That was how it was planned out.

Judging from your funny skits on social media especially Instagram, it is obvious that you are talented. How did you develop these skills?

I grew up in Benin but recently relocated to Lagos. I try to work on things around me, that is how I developed the core Benin accent. I am an actress so I can always switch characters.

How did your boyfriend react to your participation in BBN?

He didn't like it because he thought that there would be'shower hour' moment. But I made him to understand what it really entails. So, he later supported me.

So, he didn't react negatively when you came back?

Well, he was a little bit angry about it but he is a very understanding person. I had to explain to him over again and he took it.

There have been calls from people asking that the Big Brother show be shut down. What is your take?

It is not proper. I don't think the show should be shutdown for any reason. It has entertained a lot of people and impacted positively on some others. Imagine, if not for Big Brothers, you won't be here talking to me, so why should it be shutdown?

So, what is next for Ese?

Before Big Brother I was doing movies, commercials and modeling and recently, I added music to my career. I recently released my first single entitled, Super Love.

How do you intend to cope doing all these at the same time?

It is not easy but it is one step at a time. Right now, I am focusing on my music. I am hard working and consistent, so, it is going to be easy for me.

What inspired Super Love?

Well, I love to love. All my friends know me as a lover girl. If you listen to the song, you would understand what it is all about. I didn't write it because of anyone but for the fact that I love to love. My song was inspired by love.

Have you ever been heartbroken?

Yes, of course but I believe in giving somebody a second chance. If someone broke my heart today, I would still believe in tomorrow. If someone injures you today, it will definitely heal tomorrow. Even if I am heart broken 10 times, I will find love again.

How did you overcome the heart-break so easily?

It was like telling myself that the person is not worth dying for. If he is meant to be in your life, he won't allow you to go. And if he goes, you will definitely meet someone that is better than him.

What is your take on sex toys?

I don't think it's a bad idea having a sex toy because it would reduce the cheating in relationships. But whenever you use sex toys, you should always tell your man about it. I don't think there is anything wrong for a lady to have sex toys.

Do you have  sex toys?

I have but I don't use them often and that is because I'm not really a sex- sex kind of person and my boyfriend is really satisfying me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin.

Can you marry an actor?

No! I can't. I wouldn't like to marry an entertainer. They hardly have time for one another. Shout out to all those who did and are enjoying it. I am a very jealous person; I wouldn't like to watch my man kiss other women.

Are you saying this because of countless celebrity marriage failures?

No, not at all. I am saying this because it is just my personal view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...