Skip to main content

Wow! see the Britain’s 79-year-old Legendary Playboy Who Has Slept with More Than 2000 Women in his lifetime.


79-year-old Lothario, who turned down job with the Rolling Stones, has revealed that he has slept with over 2,000 women but now prefers to .

A  79-year-old British pensioner, identified as Chris Culleton, from Longford in Warrington, who said he has been a ladies’ man all his life, has disclosed that he has slept with an incredible 2,084 partners, and has decided to give up dating and spend his days fishing.
According to , the Hugh Hefner wannabee, who claims to have met many of his lovers while working as a music promoter in the town, also said that his romantic lifestyle led him to turn down jobs with the Rolling Stones and Radio Caroline.
However, after decades of playing the field he is giving up dating to take up fishing, because ‘women are too much trouble’.
He explained that he was given the nickname the ‘Longford Lover’ by local policemen who used to see him with different girls.

‘I had this reputation – it wasn’t all me. I was pursued a lot. I had this reputation as a bit of a ladies’ man because I was always seen coming home late at night after I’d dropped a girl off.
 
‘When I was working at Marks and Spencer, I met this trainee manageress, a Swedish girl. I was a porter then and they were all jealous when she went out with me

‘I was walking out of a hotel and there were two policemen outside and they said ‘oh look it’s the Longford Lover’. And it stuck,’ he said.
However, his charms got him into a few scrapes and even led to the husband of one ex-girlfriend tracking him down. ‘There was one woman who used to stalk me and then her husband came knocking on my front door.
 
‘Some of my cards had fallen out on the backseat of her car and he’d found them. But luckily a bouncer friend of mine, Croc, had come to visit and he told him, ‘Chris’s gone to Ireland,’ he said

‘I was walking out of a hotel and there were two policemen outside and they said ‘oh look it’s the Longford Lover’. And it stuck,’ he said.
However, his charms got him into a few scrapes and even led to the husband of one ex-girlfriend tracking him down. ‘There was one woman who used to stalk me and then her husband came knocking on my front door.

‘Some of my cards had fallen out on the backseat of her car and he’d found them. But luckily a bouncer friend of mine, Croc, had come to visit and he told him, ‘Chris’s gone to Ireland,’ he said.

He added: ‘One night we made love on the Carlton Club stage. I put these two albums on, a Barry White album on one deck and the other one was Let’s Get it On by Marvin Gaye and she said that’s where my son was conceived.’

But the grandfather-of-two now spends his days fishing and is proud president of the Stockton Heath Angling Group.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...