Skip to main content

"This is unfair" See How A Wicked Employer Tied His Worker Like A Goat To Transport Him To Abuja.


The gallant officers of the Lagos Police have arrested an employer for dehumanizing his worker, by tying him up and transporting him to Abuja, in a Hilux van.



A Lagos-based employer identified as Engineer Wole Odunuga, has been apprehended by the operatives of the Lagos State Police Rapid Response Squad (RRS), for dehumanizing his employee by tying his hands and legs to his back in a Hilux vehicle and transporting him to Abuja.‎
According to reports, the suspect was nabbed on Wednesday night at around 7:20p.m after officers of Metro Police chased his vehicle, a white Toyota Hilux Van from Ketu/Ojota Flyover to 7-Up before Toll gate.
After forcing the vehicle to a stop around 7-Up, the officer were shocked to see a man, later identified as Daniel Dabis, with his legs and hands tied to his back and put at the back of the Hilux.
During preliminary investigation, the driver of the vehicle claimed the victim stole his money from his Abuja home before he absconded to Lagos, so he was transporting him back to Abuja before he was stopped.
“I’ve been searching for him all over places, which took me to his village in Plateau state. It was one of his friends that told me he was in Lagos where he was hiding. Precisely, I was hinted he was staying at Mile 12 Market, Ketu. I drove down from Abuja and I met him at Mile 12 Market, Ketu, where I picked him up.

“Initially, I had taken him down to Ketu Divisional Police Station, Lagos, to incident the matter, but the officers at the station declined to detain him there. So, I had no option than to take him back to Abuja,” he stated.

Odunuga, a resident of Pent City Estate, Abuja, added: “that was what I was trying to do before I was accosted by the police team on routine Patrol under the Ketu/Ojota flyover.”

But according to Daniel Dabis, “what I took from him were a ladder and a wheel barrow. He is estimating the cost of the wheel barrow at N110,000 and the ladder, N90,000, that is all I took from him”.
“He has because of that tied my legs and hands to my back. His plans was to drive me to Abuja, if not for the officers, he would have killed me and dumped my body at the road side.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...

video: #BBNaija Coco Ice Goes Neykked For Bassey To Sucs Her Booob, wow!! they are just so cool..

BBNaija  housemates, Bassey was dared to suck Coco Ice nipple which was gladly done by the house mates. Wow!!! Coco Ice always doe the impossible!!! She pulled out the Orange and Bassey melted his mouth on it for 3 mins non stop. Hands up in the air. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Na wa oo!! 2 Female Teachers Force Student To Have S*x With Them In Zambia (See Photos, Video)

Where are we going in this world? Two sexually starved female staff have landed in trouble after forcing a pupil to have sex with them in Zambia. The teachers are said to have called the young boy to their house and forced him to have sexual inter-course with them. The secondary school student told a news crew that rushed to the scene that the teachers gave him money before begging him to have unprotected sex with them. The circumstances in a viral video that appear to show an enraged father to the victim, armed with a shovel threatening to kill the teachers while urging them to repeat the act to be witnessed on camera. The mother to the victim and wife to the enraged parent was strongly begging for him to spare the lives of the teachers. The Zambian Ministry of Education is said to be investigating the allegations of sexual abuse by two female teachers. The two elderly female teachers that were found abusing a school boy are said to be from Muchinga Secondary School. ...