Skip to main content

Phtotos: Omg!!, 106 Year Old Woman Gets Engaged To 66-year-old Boyfriend In Brazil.Where are we going in this world?


A 106 year old Brazilian pensioner, Valdemira Rodrigues de Oliveira, has defied doctors to become the oldest person to get engaged after she said yes to 66 year old Aparecido Dias Jacob at a ceremony despite being given advice by physicians not to go ahead with it.



The smitten seniors with the combined age of 172 years have separate rooms at Nossa Senhora Fatima retirement home in Pirassununga, south east Brazil, and were determined to prove it’s never too late to be with your soulmate after three years together.

According to Daily Mail,Volunteer Fabiane Zaffalon, said:

‘As they couldn’t get married we came up with another way to make their dreams come true by holding an engagement ceremony at the retirement home.’

Speaking about her love for her future husband, the centenarian said:

‘I fell in love with him.
‘I like him a lot. If he dies, I die too.’
The two lovebirds were among 40 residents at the elderly care home who were asked by the Project’s organisers what they would like to do ‘most in their life to make them happy’.

The lovestruck pair met at the residential home in 2014 and it was love at first sight for Jacob, who suffers from paralysis of the left arm.
He has been living in the home for 19 years after being homeless and unemployed.
Jacob said:

‘I fell in love with Valda from the moment I saw her. I know she’s a little older than me, but that doesn’t matter because she makes me really happy.
‘I asked her to marry me and we always believed it would happen but getting engaged is a step forward for us right now.’

The couple are inseparable and spend all day with each other, chatting, eating their meals together and sitting side by side in the home.

‘I know it’s not going to happen but I would have loved to be able to wash Jaco’s clothes, cook his meals and look after him like a wife,’ said Valda
It’s the first time either of them have been married.

Neither have children and most of Valda’s relatives have died while Jaco has lost touch with his family.
A volunteer page boy and bridesmaid, Renan and Isabella, both 12-years-old accompanied Valda.

See Photos below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...

video: #BBNaija Coco Ice Goes Neykked For Bassey To Sucs Her Booob, wow!! they are just so cool..

BBNaija  housemates, Bassey was dared to suck Coco Ice nipple which was gladly done by the house mates. Wow!!! Coco Ice always doe the impossible!!! She pulled out the Orange and Bassey melted his mouth on it for 3 mins non stop. Hands up in the air. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Na wa oo!! 2 Female Teachers Force Student To Have S*x With Them In Zambia (See Photos, Video)

Where are we going in this world? Two sexually starved female staff have landed in trouble after forcing a pupil to have sex with them in Zambia. The teachers are said to have called the young boy to their house and forced him to have sexual inter-course with them. The secondary school student told a news crew that rushed to the scene that the teachers gave him money before begging him to have unprotected sex with them. The circumstances in a viral video that appear to show an enraged father to the victim, armed with a shovel threatening to kill the teachers while urging them to repeat the act to be witnessed on camera. The mother to the victim and wife to the enraged parent was strongly begging for him to spare the lives of the teachers. The Zambian Ministry of Education is said to be investigating the allegations of sexual abuse by two female teachers. The two elderly female teachers that were found abusing a school boy are said to be from Muchinga Secondary School. ...