Skip to main content

FACT: Revealed!! 20 Weird Facts You Don’t About Me — Kim Kardashian


Business entrepreneur and mother of 2, Kim Kardashian, took to her website, www.kimkardashianwest.com to list 20 weird facts you didn’t know about her. Some of the ‘weird’ things on her list are, she cracks are hands every morning. She said she knew she and Kanye were meant to be together and that ‘I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me,’ she wrote.



Read:
1. Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.
2. I crack my hands every morning.
3. I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed 3 times and it is a skin color and everyone thinks it’s a pimple, LOL.
4. I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can’t see.
5. I have 6 piercings – one bellybutton, one in right ear, 3 on my left lobe and one really high on left ear.
6. I have a freckle on my eyeball.
7. I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup. I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard.
8. I hate cilantro, mustard, peppers, blue cheese, and red velvet.
9. I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the shit out of people.
10. I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what. I need my own for the plane.
11. I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times. In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.
12. I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.
13. I jumped out of a plane sky diving when I was 20 years old and now I’m so afraid of heights.
14. I’m secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild.


15. I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on. I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.
16. I used to play tennis and went to tennis camp in Ojai with Allison.
17. I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me.
18. I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.
19. I used to never be scared of bees and always wanted to hold them and play with them and I never got stung.
20. I’ve never had a cold coffee drink from Starbucks or Coffee Bean.
See Photo:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...