Skip to main content

#BBNaija Why Coco Ice I Started Smoking..


Former BB Naija housemate Cocoice in an interview with Bold Magazine talked about her music career, the other contestants and more.

Read excerpts below

On her experience in the Big Brother Naija house:

My experience in the Big Brother Naija house was fun. It was great, a lot of mixed feelings but all together it was amazing. It is something that I can never forget. The Coco Ice you saw on TV was just getting into the game. I was just warming up to people, it takes time for me to get comfortable with people, that’s how I am.



On the people in the house:

I didn’t really have a least favourite person. I can say maybe there were some people I wasn’t really close to up to a certain point but it all balanced out at the end. So there isn’t anyone I could say was my least favourite.

On smoking:

I would start with the fact that I personally started smoking when I lost my mum. It is a very bad habit i am trying to kick but it is hard. People smoke for different reasons; you cannot judge people because of a stick of cigarette. The way the society sees it might not change and I can only speak for myself. However the society wants to see it is their opinion and I am not here to change that. To be honest this is a very dicey question.

On her plans out of the house:

Definitely, my world has completely turned around for greatness. Opportunities are more available to me. The BBN is a very big platform and I am already riding the wave. So I would honestly say that my world has changed for the good. I am going to be releasing a song titled “feeling my P” really soon. Then I am going to be doing collaborations with big names like hopefully, God willing, Olamide, Falz, Tiwa Savage, and some other creatively cool artists in Nigeria. I am open to collaborations right now, afterwards my album definitely.

See more pics below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abizzyb ft. Reekado Banks - Turn Up

FreeTown 4Ever Entertainment has proudly present a brand new single from one of Sierra Leone outstanding star “Abizzy” Song called Turn Up, performed by Abizzy featuring Mavin Records entertainer, Reekado Banks. Download and enjoy!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

video: Wizkid – Sweet Love

Wizkid premieres new single “Sweet Love” which was inspired by Ojuelegba hit single. Just few moments after inking the deal with RCA Records/Sony Music International . Wizkid said on Apple Music “Sweet Love song is about me wanting sweet love and good vibe. I love peaceful vibe with my friends, made it from a freestyle from listening to Ojuelegba” CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD