Skip to main content

We Asked Guys If They Would Kiss A Girl After She Gives A BJ… And They Said This!


Cunnilingus or BJ as we popular call it s basically oral cex. While a few might frown against it a lot of people practice and enjoy it but the issue here is that after girls suck guys off they complain that guys refuse to kiss them immediately after and they find it somewhat disrespectful and dehumanizing that after they went down on the men the men now refuse to kiss them.



Uncle Ope (which is what I call myself now) decided to take it to social media and asked the guys if they would kiss their girls after BJ, this is what they said



•”I have no problems kissing a woman after she goes down on me. I mean, being grossed out by it is like saying ‘my pen!s is disgusting and I don’t want anything that was near it touching my lips…but hey, put it in your mouth? Cool, thanks!’”

•A friend once said to me ‘Any guy who won’t kiss a girl after she’s sucked him off isn’t worth the blowjob to begin with.’ I tend to agree.”

I used to be very grossed out by it, and was completely against the idea, and never kissed my girl until after she brushed her teeth. But now I’m way, way, way, way, way more disgusted at the idea of making my girl feel unappreciated after she does something so intimate for me, so I’ve worked past it. I really regret never doing it before, and feel really selfish now that I look back in hindsight.”

•”If she is nice enough to put my d!ck in her mouth, she deserves a kiss after.”

•”People are weird. Sticking tongues and other protrusions in all sorts of places – but kissing afterward? Yuck!”

•”Not kissing a girl after a BJ implies that I think there’s something gross about it. I don’t want to encourage any sort of perception that there’s anything gross about a BJ.”

•”Doesn’t bother me at all.”

•”I find it hot. I also find it hot to kiss after I’ve had my tongue inside a girl’s v@gina. Doesn’t matter to me. I also find it extraordinarily cute when I do kiss a girl after a blowjob and she smiles, having never been kissed after one before.”

•”I think semen is really gross/disgusting. If I get any on my hands, I wipe it off right away. I never want to know what semen tastes like.”

•”My fiance and I both kiss each other after going down on the other. I wouldn’t be able to be with someone who wouldn’t.”



What is your own say on this? Drop your comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...