Skip to main content

Please help “My Wife wont let me have s*x with Until I Pay Her N500” – Man Pleads With Court To Dissolve Marriage

A man identified as Sunday Olaosebikan has taken his bedroom affairs to Igando Customary Court in Lagos, pleading with the court to dissolve his 7 years old marriage with wife, Mutiatu for always demanding money before mating with him.


File Photo!

While pleading his case, he said:

“My wife always refuses me cex until she collects N500.

“This, I am sure, is why she has not conceived after the birth of our only child, who is six-year old now.

“I am tired of paying N500 per round before having cex with my wife, please dissolve the union.”

He said further that his wife is after his life because she stabs him with dangerous weapons whenever they have misunderstanding and whenever he ask for cex during arguments, she brings out knife threatening to kill him, he further told the court.

“Many a times when I request for cex or during argument, she brings the knife out threatening to stab me.

She is just aggressive and violent in nature; she may kill me if I continue with the marriage.

Because of her violent nature, I ran away from the house to avoid untimely death.”

The judge, Mr Adegboyega Omilola who presided over the case adjourned it to the 28th of February in order for the respondent to appear at the hearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abizzyb ft. Reekado Banks - Turn Up

FreeTown 4Ever Entertainment has proudly present a brand new single from one of Sierra Leone outstanding star “Abizzy” Song called Turn Up, performed by Abizzy featuring Mavin Records entertainer, Reekado Banks. Download and enjoy!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

video: Wizkid – Sweet Love

Wizkid premieres new single “Sweet Love” which was inspired by Ojuelegba hit single. Just few moments after inking the deal with RCA Records/Sony Music International . Wizkid said on Apple Music “Sweet Love song is about me wanting sweet love and good vibe. I love peaceful vibe with my friends, made it from a freestyle from listening to Ojuelegba” CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD