With ‘Akube’ still owning the airwaves, U&I Music is yet again proud to present Escobar by the kid with the name on everyone’s lips, Dotman. He features arguably Africa’s number one music export and CEO of DMW, Davido.
Tonto Dikeh Finally Apologises To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter A Witch… And Mama Forgives Her! How Sweet!!!
Tonto Dikeh had called her daughter Purity a ‘witch’ after Mercy resumed acting, 4 months after giving birth to her first child, Purity, in US back in 2013. But she didn’t include full names, just initials as she said in a subtle tweet – many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged Tonto in a twitter war – and then Tonto replied: ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no biaatch’z Name**F*ck U** Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she then took a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson: “biaatch Lozt her Name, U gonno Uze mii az A come back???Naaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch biaatch** #StayBlessed” Mercy in a reply later on during an interview when asked how she felt when she heard that Tonto talked mean about her, said: ‘It was a friend who called to tell me a colleague in Nollywood is questioning my decision to go back to go back to acting soon. I only asked her a question, I sa...
Comments
Post a Comment