Skip to main content

List of 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM ParticiP@nts.Is this really necessary?


WARNING! THIS IS NO JOKE: This is a serious and I want us to handle it as such. Many lives and destinies are on the line.



1. Ask for Forgiveness : Yes, go on your knees and ask God to forgive you. God sent his servant Apostle Suleiman to warn ye christians, BUT just like the pharisees and saducees, the christians of Nigeria rejected their savious (apostle suleiman) and crucified him just as the Jews crucified Jesus. PRAY! PRAY!!! God is angry with all ye hypocrite that refuse to listen to truth but love lies and worship money.

God is able to forgive you all and give you a new beginning.





2. OH LORD EVERY DEVOURER THAT EATS MY PH and REFUSES TO LET ME GH…….. DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!  ohhhh yessss!!! Baba! They must die. Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! I say dieeeeeeee yayayayayayaya ! *speaks in tongues* shiborobokibo! Wooooo!

Yes those that are eating my ph, but not letting me gh, you must all die! Why should I sow and not reap? Why should another man eat the fruit of my labour and not let me eat the fruit of his own labour too?



3. FATHER!!!! Every miss-Guider of my money…. Ehhhhh!…. Guide your thunder towards them! : prayer! Father ever miss-guider that keeps telling me to PH to keep the system alive, please send sophisticated guided lightening towards their heads!





4. My Mavros! Locate me in cash!!! ohhhh lord! I am tired of looking at digital mavros on my dashboard! I need cash right now.

Lord! You turned water to wine, Lord turn my mavros to cash!





5. Every Chuddy, sucking my sweat and blood, Die!!!! : yes! Every chuddy, from the village, from my place of work, that is getting fat from my sweat and blood, be consumed by fire!!!





6. Lord give me wisdom to identify every mavrodi in my life God you gave solomon wisdom, he was able to avoid all PONZI schemes in his generation. Lord I admit that I am a very big fool, henceforth, give me wisdom to identify every mavrodi. Mavrodis in every form and shape, Lord cut me away from them.

LOOOoORDddD! Help me to love you more than I love money: yes lord. I have been a very bad christian. I have never evangelised, I have never won a soul to Christ, but when MMM came, I was able to convince all my neighbors
, All my friends, all my colleagues at work even total strangers to Join MMM. God forgive me and hence forth help me to be a true christian. I have been busy promoting mmm on nairaland but I never won a single soul to you…. Chai! God help me o

Pray these prayer points and see how God will change your story in 7years. If 7 years is too much for you please send a pm to me and I will specially pray for you and you will receive your miracle in 7minutes. Don’t forget to hold your seed offering before contacting me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With

Were you the crier or the nose picker? Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: 1.The bad mouth kid 2. The thumbsucker They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time. 3. The nose picker Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too. 4. The nail biter They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails. 5. The shy kid You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up. 6. The crier They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. 7. The flip eyelid The bad boys. 8. The I’m always sick They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home. 9. The rich kid They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car. 10. The dirty kid They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up. 11. The selfish one They will never share their food with anyone becau...

video: #BBNaija Coco Ice Goes Neykked For Bassey To Sucs Her Booob, wow!! they are just so cool..

BBNaija  housemates, Bassey was dared to suck Coco Ice nipple which was gladly done by the house mates. Wow!!! Coco Ice always doe the impossible!!! She pulled out the Orange and Bassey melted his mouth on it for 3 mins non stop. Hands up in the air. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...