Skip to main content

Interview: Falz Thebahdguy talks on his relationship status, Ideal woman

Falz Thebahdguy, the lawyer turn Entertainer, Actor and Rap Artiste has in an interview granted to news agency, Punch, declared to all ladies ready to mingle that he is fully available to be mingled with and maybe, copped for the aisle walk.

Falz-2-600x400
Read Excerpt from the interview;
About his relationship status;
“In terms of relationship matter, I want to keep that one aside for now because relationship can be a source of distraction. When somebody loves a woman so much, he may abandon his work and I don’t want that to be the story of my life. So when it comes to relationships, I am still single and I don’t currently have anybody.
That does not mean that I am not searching or I am not ready to mingle with single ladies. We can still mingle and have some fun together; who knows somebody may just capture my heart. So I may be over here saying I’m not searching, and somebody may be out there planning to win my heart and by the time they capture me, I will become love struck. What can I do when it happens?”
On the issue of who his ideal woman is, after all, he wanted almost all of them in one of his hit singles, Celebrity Girlfriend, Falz responded;
“To be completely honest, I am not too keen when it comes to the lady’s physique but I like someone who is very intelligent and has a wonderful sense of humour.
These are the things I really look out for in a woman. But in terms of preference generally, I think I like the light-skinned girls but this doesn’t mean that there is no hope for dark-skinned girls and it doesn’t mean that you should go and bleach.”
So ladies, get cupid’s arrow ready and aim for Falz Thebahdguy’s heart, who knows, you might be the one to ‘capture’ his heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

see reaction from #BBNaija Fans To Kemen been Disqualified all Because Of TBoss.

Following the disqualification of Kemen (Ekemini Ekerete), one of the housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija) reality TV series for sexual assault, fans and viewers of the show on Monday took to social media to share their views on the issue. Kemen, a fitness instructor was disqualified from the #BBNaija for sexually harassing another housemate, Tboss. According to Ekan Damie, a viewer “for the first time, I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now. “I totally see nothing wrong in what Kemen did based on the values of the show. “If they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big brother in any diary section. “And for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search. “So all of y...