Skip to main content

I never dream of being a father said by Jaywon.


Although multiple award winning artiste, Jaywon, welcomed his son into the world in November 2016, the singer has told Saturday Beats that he is not psychologically ready for marriage yet.



He explained that he did not plan to be a father at this point in his life but since it has happened, he has to be man enough to accept his responsibility.

“The truth is that I am not ready for marriage right now and it was an understanding between the mother of my child and I.

There are lots of things that I need to accomplish. Right now, I just want to be responsible and I don’t think you need marriage for that.

I just want to be responsible for my child and his mother. I did not plan to be a father but when things like this happen, you just have to be responsible enough. It was not planned, it just happened and I have to be a man.

“You cannot pressure people to get married and that is what our parents and a lot of people do not understand. You cannot pressure a child to be married when he is not ready because if you do so, there could be problems. Most of our parents don’t realise that because all they want is marriage.

I know of some people who were forced to get married when they were not ready and the union did not last for a year. The problem is that they were forced into it. My mother understands me and she knows the implication of forcing me to do anything’ he said.

The singer added that he was not scared of marriage and he would get married in due time but he needed to work on himself. When asked if he would tie the knot with the mother of his child when ready, he said that ‘it is possible.’

“I am not scared of marriage but I am not mature enough for it. Psychologically, I am not ready for it. For about a year, I have cut down on some things that I have been doing and that is because I am preparing myself just in case I find myself waking up next to someone for the rest of my life or consult another party before I make a decision.

It is a big problem because as an artiste, I have to be on standby all the time. My job involves spontaneous travelling.

The person that I would be with has to understand and she needs to know that she would sacrifice a lot.

I need to let the person know first and also improve on myself. I am more responsible than some married men and I know this. If the mother of my child and I understand ourselves well enough, we could get married,” Jaywon said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

video: #BBNaija Coco Ice Goes Neykked For Bassey To Sucs Her Booob, wow!! they are just so cool..

BBNaija  housemates, Bassey was dared to suck Coco Ice nipple which was gladly done by the house mates. Wow!!! Coco Ice always doe the impossible!!! She pulled out the Orange and Bassey melted his mouth on it for 3 mins non stop. Hands up in the air. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD