Skip to main content

I Love Adekunle Gold – see Why Lagos Police PRO Professed Her Love For The YBNL Star

The Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus has professed her undying love for Adekunle Gold’s music.



In an exclusive interview with LIB, the beautiful law enforcement agent revealed that Adekunle Gold’s music was the tonic that helps her relax when the pressures of her job pile on her.

She also bared her undying readiness to meet with the YBNL star.

She said: “Music gives me joy; it relaxes me even when I am stressed. You can see my small speaker here. Whenever I am off duty or whenever I have any little time to rest, I listen to music and it gives me a lot of satisfaction.

“Please I like Adekunle Gold, I want to see Adekunle Gold. I love Adekunle Gold. I love all of them. Do you know why? I am an indigenous person and he gives me a lyric that gives me sense.

“I told you I love music, it’s not about sound; it’s not about hitting things together. What is it there (touching her head) that can take you to places. And I think that guy Adekunle Gold has it.”

Badmus, who was appointed as Lagos State PPRO in January 2016, has been effective in that capacity under the leadership of the Commissioner of Police, CP Fatai Owoseni.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: Groom Beats Up Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play ‘Worldly Songs’ in a wedding ceremony.

A Seventh Day Adventist pastor was beaten mercilessly after he failed to play a ‘worldly’ song for a groom at a wedding ceremony.  The groom walks away with his bride after the serious fight A marriage ceremony ended in a bad note after a groom identified as Bhekinkosi Bhebhe was disgraced for bashing the Master of Ceremony (MC) who refused to play his worldly music at a Seventh Day Adventist church, wedding in Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe. The family of the groom were forced to withhold all gifts ‘until he apologises’ to the people he disrespected when he turned his own wedding upside down and beat up an MC who also happened to be a local church pastor, Mr Miller Dube. According to B-metro, Dube is a Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) church pastor who was hired by the Bhebhe’s family to help with the wedding. According to reports, Dube’s job was supposed to end after the two tied the knot, but he insisted on carrying out the duties all the way to the wedding reception where everyt...

2face get Fayose's support in Protesting Against Bad Governance.

Ekiti state Governor took to Twitter to throw his support for upcoming 2face National protest.He wrote;

video: #BBNaija Coco Ice Goes Neykked For Bassey To Sucs Her Booob, wow!! they are just so cool..

BBNaija  housemates, Bassey was dared to suck Coco Ice nipple which was gladly done by the house mates. Wow!!! Coco Ice always doe the impossible!!! She pulled out the Orange and Bassey melted his mouth on it for 3 mins non stop. Hands up in the air. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD